Complete these three requirements:
- Explain the rules of volleyball to your leader or adult partner.
- Spend at least 30 minutes practicing skills to play the sport of
- Participate in a volleyball game.
Earn the Volleyball belt loop, and complete five of the following
- Compete in a pack, school, or community volleyball tournament.
- Demonstrate skill in two volleyball passing techniques: forearm pass and
overhead pass (setting).
- Demonstrate skill in two volleyball serving techniques: underhand and
- Spend at least 90 minutes in practice to develop individual skills for
volleyball. Make a chart to record your practice efforts.
- Explain how volleyball matches are scored, including the terms side-out
and rally scoring.
- Accurately lay out a volleyball court.
- Play five games of volleyball.
- Officiate at least three games of volleyball.
- Explain the importance of good sportsmanship.
- Attend a high school, college, or professional volleyball game.