Complete these three requirements:
- Explain the rules of ultimate to your leader or adult partner.
- Spend at least 30 minutes practicing ultimate skills.
- Participate in an ultimate game.
Earn the Ultimate belt loop, and complete five of the following
- Compete in a pack or community ultimate tournament.
- Demonstrate effective pivoting while throwing. Use the following throwing
styles: backhand pass, sidearm pass, and upside-down pass.
- Demonstrate skill in the following catching techniques:one-handed,
clapping, and sandwich.
- Spend a total of 90 minutes in practice developing individual defensive
skills for the positions of marker and defender. Keep track of your time on
- Explain the flight dynamics of the ultimate disk. Draw a diagram if
- Accurately lay out an ultimate playing field, including end zones.
- Play five games of ultimate.
- Participate in an ultimate skills development clinic.
- Explain the history of ultimate and how it became a sport.